CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

25.3.08

Completely Random

I realize this is just coming out of no where, and most of you probably don't really even care. And.....I know, I have already included a post about hair this month. I have just been thinking about this lately and thought I would share. What I am about to say will probably surprise the majority of you. There are only a few people I have ever shared this with, mostly because the people I have shared it with just think I'm crazy. So, if you didn't already think I was a bit crazy, you probably will now. I have, for a really long time now, wanted to have dreadlocks. If this were a hairstyle I could have just for a week or two, or even a month, I would have already done it by now. But, because it requires a much longer commitment than that, I just can't bring myself to do it. I am not even really sure why I have this particular desire. I guess I'm just fascinated by some part of it. If only dreadlocks were not so permanent, I would probably be wearing them right now. Maybe. For now, however, it's just straight and, well......straight.

4 comments:

Connie said...

The dreds in that picture look rad. I wish I could dye my hari black or platinum or navy blue, but now I'm a mommy and those days have past. It just looks ridiculous on people with kids, huh? Yeah, too bad dreds take so long...

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Where did you get those shoes? I want those. Found your blog through Connie, my address is http://4hills4heaven.blogspot.com
pretty cheesy huh?

Burt Family said...

Hi Jessica,
Paula Burt here (remember us?) Found your blog by accident one day. Anyway, I would love to hear from you. Our family blog is: http://mom2jtm.multiply.com if you want to check it out! Hope to hear from you and tell your family Hello from all of us!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

just wanted to let you know that I changed our blog address to http://lexieandsharrid.blogspot.com to remove our last name...