Above, one of my long time favorites coupled with one of my new. Both bring to surface so many emotions, so many memories and allows opportunity to ponder the future - with its incalculable hopes and dreams. I'm wondering... Why would we deem it acceptable to lie to ourselves while lying to others is simply disallowed?!! Why would any of us think this is okay? I tend to believe that the majority is guilty of exactly that. I just wish that we could all 'come home' to whatever place it is that makes us happy, to a place that inspires us, to a place that encourages us to find joy in the good. I wish that we could all 'come home' to a place that allows and accepts us to be..... I wish that everyone could find someone that will fight for them and help them recognize the incredible possibilities they absolutely possess. I wish that everyone had someone to see the good in them when they fail to see it in themselves and to help push them forward each and every day to achieve greater and greater things. I wish that everyone could find someone that would just love them, every day, all day, for the rest of their lives.
1.7.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment