CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

18.12.08

What?

A snow day. No way! I am loving this weather, by the way.

2 comments:

Becky B's Photography said...

Jess, What you had a snow day!!! exciting. How are you doing? Its been a super long time since I have herd from you. Hope all is well. I am back in Logan where right now it is all ice and snow, and the bottom of your pants get wet (which I hate) because it never dries and it makes my feet cold. but other than that I am having a blast. well keep me posted.
Love Ya Tons
Becky B.

Stuart Humes said...

Jess, what is up? It is so good to check in on you, but there never seems to be anything to check. Anyway, I'm living in LV now, and I think we are in the same part of town. We need to get together and do lunch. Hope all is well.