So, skydiving is something I have been thinking about doing for a very long time
. I held off for awhile - knowing that my parents (well, just my dad really) don't approve of my thrill seeking desire.
But, the time has come, I am going to take the jump. I am going to see things that are unseen by most. I thought this would be the perfect birthday gift to myself. Seriously, what more could a girl want than some skydiving adventure.
I am ready. I just don't know if the weather is right for such an adventure. Because I have never done anything like this before, I don't know what to expect. It's OK though, I have time to figure it out. And, I'll let you know how it goes. Ready or not!? No, there is no NOT, I am totally READY!!!
17.1.08
IT'S TIME
Posted by Jess at 14:21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment